关于外国过海关的对话 过海关英语口语情景对话

如果你想出国,那么海关是你必须通过的地方 。东南亚也行 。一些欧美海关会用英语问一些简单的问题 。这是出国过海关英语口语对话.让我们来看看:
【出国过海关英语口语对话】

关于外国过海关的对话 过海关英语口语情景对话

文章插图

Officer: May I see your passport please?
海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?
Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form 。
亨利:当然,给您 。这是入境申请表 。
Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?
海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?
Henry: I'm here on business 。
亨利:我来这儿履行公务 。
Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?
海关人员:您的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待多长时间?
Henry: For ten days 。
亨利:10天以后就回去了 。
Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?
海关人员:这期间您会去旅行吗?
Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit 。
亨利:是的,我要去拜访朋友 。
Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?
海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?
Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books 。
亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍 。
Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?
海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗?
Henry: Alright 。
亨利:好的 。
Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir 。
海关人员:可以了 。祝您旅途愉快,先生 。
Henry: Thank you 。
亨利:谢谢 。
【过海关英语简短对话】
A: I have never arrived at this airport before and need to know where to go next.
B: Go to the end of the walkway, down the stairs, and to the right.
A: Do we need to clear Customs before we go get our bags?
B: You will clear Customs and Immigration when you have picked up your luggage.
A: What do I need to have out when I pass through Customs?
B: Make sure that your passport is out and that your Declarations form is complete.
A: My seatmate here is traveling through to Canada, and I told her that she probably doesn’t have to clear Customs.
B: People who are not entering the United States should go to the left and follow the directions given to them. Their bags are already routed through to their final destination.
A: Can we use the restrooms before we clear Customs?
B: Yes, there is one right over there especially for this area.

关于外国过海关的对话 过海关英语口语情景对话

文章插图

【过海关的英语对话2人】
A: Here's my ticket, passport and the entry card.
A:这是我的机票、护照和入境卡 。
B: Thank you. Have you got anything to declare?
B:谢谢,有什么要申报的吗?
A: Yes. Just this coconut.
A:是的 。只有这个椰子 。
B:Where did you get it?
B:您从哪儿拿来的?
A:I picked it at a friend's farm.
A:从一个朋友的农场里拿来的 。
B: I'm sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in.
B:很抱歉,生鲜、蔬果及肉类都不能带入境 。
A: Darn it! wanted to give It to a friend here. Well,1 guess you can just be the friend.
A:讨厌!我本来想把它送给这里的一个朋友 。啊,你就当那个朋友好了 。
B: Thanks anyway, ma'am, but we'll have to destory it.We don't want to risk infestation 。
B:不管怎样,谢谢您,太太 。可是我们还是要把它销毁,我们可不想冒病虫入侵的风险 。
【出国过海关简单英语对话】
A: Your passport, please. 请出示您的护照 。
B: This one. 这个 。
A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多长时间?
B: Two weeks. 两个星期
A: Where are you going stay? 您此期间在哪里落脚?
B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希尔顿酒店 。
A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什么?
B: For Business. 商务旅行 。
【关于外国过海关的对话 过海关英语口语情景对话】A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通过了 。