1 商务 英语 还盘对话范文
The present market situation is on the upward, so you don't have to worry about the profit.目前的市场行情处于上升阶段,所以你不用担心盈利 。下面介绍商务英语还盘对话范文,希望可以帮助到您 。
文章插图
句式1:You will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stops.
等到市场波动停止时,你们可以很快赚取大笔利润 。
A: We hope you can reduce the price.
我们希望你方降价 。
B: This price is workable.
这个价格是可行的 。
A: But with this price it is hard for us to push the sale in our market.
但是以这个价格买入,我们很难扩大销售 。
B: You will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stops.
等到市场波动停止时,你们可以很快赚取大笔利润 。
句式2:The present market situation is on the upward, so you don't have to worry about the profit.
目前的市场行情处于上升阶段,所以你不用担心盈利 。
A: How can it be stopped?
怎么样才能停止呢?
B: The present market situation is on the onward.
目前的市场行情处于上升阶段,所以你不用担心盈利 。
A: We still face risks.
但是我们仍旧面临风险 。
其他表达法:
在贸易中承担风险是不可避免的,但是可以借助对今后走势的分析来处理还盘 。
The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year's. You must find it very competitive.
我们的皮带报价比去年的低,你们一定会觉得我们的价格很有竞争力 。
Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.
我们的产品很有竞争力,所以你们一定会有利润的 。
2讨价还价商务英语对话
【商务英语还盘情景对话 商务谈判还盘对话英语】A:What do you think of our price?
A:你认为我们的价格如何?
B:Your price has gone up sharply, hasn't It?
B:你们的价格已经大幅度上涨了,不是吗?
A:Yes. We regret we cannot maintain our original price. Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, we have to adjust the price of our products accordingly.
A:是的 。很遗憾我们不能保持原价了 。由于原材料价格 上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做出相应的调整
B:l agree with you there, but your price is unreasonable.
B:这我同意,但是你们的价格是不合理的 。
A:l don't think so. You must compare our price with that of other export houses. I'm sure our offer is in line with the prevailing market price level.
A:我不这么认为 。你必须比较一下我们的价格和其他出 口公司的价格 。我确信我们提出的价格符合市场价 格 。
B:l don't think we'll be able to pay the price. To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3% .
B:我认为我们不能支付那个价格 。为了达成这笔生意,你们至少应该将价格降低3% 。
A:I’m afraid that there is no room for any reduction in price.
A:恐怕没有再减价的余地了 。
B : Don't you agree with me that in the long run, moderate prices will bring about large sales and more profit?
B:我认为从长远考虑,公道的价格会增加销量,从而得到 更多的利润,难道你不这么认为吗?
A : We've already cut down our price to cost level.
A:我们已经把价格降到成本价了 。
B:ls that all?
B:只能这样了吗?
A:Yes,this is the best we can do.
A:是的,这是我们的最低价了 。
B:I'm sorry we can't handle the price you offered.
B:很抱歉我们无法接受你们提髙的价格 。
3商业保险商务英语对话
A:Mr. Li, I'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance you doesn’t mind.
A:李先生,如果你不介意,我想同你谈谈保险的问题 。
B: No, not a bit. Go ahead, please.
B:—点也不介意,请说吧 。
文章插图
A:What do your insurance clause cover?
A:你们的保险条款中有哪些险别?
B;There are three basic covers, namely, Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average and All Risks.
B:有三种基本险别,也就是:平安险、水渍险和综合险 。
A:If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?
A:如果我们的这批货物以到岸价格的条件成交,你们负 责投保哪些险别?
B; Generally speaking, we only insurance the goods with Particular Average.
B:—般说来,我们只投保水溃险 。
A: Do your cover risks other than WPA, for instance, TPND, Weight and Fresh and Rainwater Damage?
A:除水溃险以外,你们还投其他险别吗?比如:提货不着 险,重量、保鲜和雨水险 。
B:Yes. If the buyers want of have the goods insured against these risks, we shall arrange for them.
B:是的,如果买主想投保此类险别,我们将给他们安排投 保 。
A:And It is the buyers who will pay for the extra premium, I think.
A:我想这额外的保险费将由买方支付 。
B:That's It. According to the international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless they are called for by the buyers.
B:是的,按照国际惯例,我们不投保这类险别,除非买主要求投保 。
4检验货物商务英语对话
A:Shall we get down to the inspection?
A:我们来讨论检验问题吧 。
B:OK.
B:好的 。
A : Since this is the first time you purchase from us.
A:因为这是你们第一次向我们购买商品,我很乐意听一 下你对检验的意见 。
B : These goods are not allowed to import to China without our legal inspection.
B:这些货物不经过我国的法定检验不准进口到中国 。
A:Then how can I arrange for the deal?
A:那么我该怎样来安排这笔买卖?
B:You can send in your samples first for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to China.
B:你们可以先寄来样品进行法定检验 。一旦获准,货物 即可装运到中国 。
A;That’ll be too long a time.
A:这样办时间太长了
B:The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.
B:另外一种办法是,在样品检验的同时,货物直接装运到 保税区 。
A:That's terrific.
A:那太好了 。
B:ln fact, it’s also very convenient for us.
B:实际上对我们也很方便 。
A : I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you very much for your help.
A:我就去安排这笔买卖 。非常感谢你的帮助 。
- 腊八蒜放在冷的地方还是暖的地方
- 存货盘点的盈与亏 存货包括哪些
- 商务英语常见词汇 商务英语 单词
- Source Search播放视频 怎样让投影仪播放u盘里的视频
- 游戏里要想拾取金钱则需要长按动作键,键盘默认键位是E,XBO 只狼捡钱是哪个键
- 2022过年祭祖摆碗筷的筷子头朝里还是筷尾朝里
- 2022年还有拆迁计划吗
- 肌糖原可以分解吗
- 却之不恭是什么意思
- 网上买的冻梨化冻了还能吃吗